E-Gift Card Terms & Conditions1. In these terms and conditions (“terms”) any reference to “we” or ”us” or ”our” or ”Medik8” is a reference to Medik8 Ltd., and its successors, whose registered office is at 35 Ballards Lane, Finchley, London N3 1XW and any reference in these terms to "you" or "your" or “yours” or ”yourself” or ”yourselves” means you, the customer.
2. We are making available a digital gift voucher (“E-Gift Card”) subject to these terms.
3. All E-Gift Cards are issued by us.
4. The E-Gift Card is only available for purchase by UK residents over the age of 16.
5. The E-Gift Card may only be purchased on medik8.com, and not any other stores operated by us including those located on sub-domains (“our website”).
6. E-Gift Card purchases will be confirmed with an email and text message once the transaction has been processed.
7. The information provided on the E-Gift Card email confirmation and text message will confirm the value, expiry date and the unique code required to use the card at checkout.
8. The unique code sent in the email confirmation needs to be applied at checkout to redeem the E-Gift Card.
9. E-Gift Card must be redeemed at our website only.
10. Each E-Gift Card has an expiration date which is 12 months from purchase.
11. E-Gift Cards have no cash redemption value and are non-transferable. If the order exceeds the amount of the E-Gift Card, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
12. When the E-Gift Card is used to make purchases, the current terms and conditions of sale published on our website at the time of purchase will apply.
13. E-Gift Cards are non-refundable.
14. Items purchased using the E-Gift Card can be refunded as per the returns policy stipulated on our website at the time of purchase. If the total amount has been paid with the E-Gift Card, a refund will be applied to the gift card. If a payment card is also used alongside the E-Gift Card, the refund will be applied on a pro-rata basis to each payment method.
15. E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another gift card. E-Gift Cards can be used for all other purchases except during specified times when some exclusions may apply. We reserve the right to amend exclusions from time to time.
16. E-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
17. The E-Gift Card value cannot be topped up.
18. Multiple E-Gift Card codes may be used in a single transaction.
19. We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of an E-Gift Card where it is suspected to have been duplicated or fraudulent.
20. We reserve the right to change these terms of our E-Gift Cards at any time but the changes will only affect contracts made after any change.
22. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms.
23. If a provision of these terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the affected provision shall be amended to the minimum necessary extent to make it lawful and/or enforceable (or deleted) and all the other provisions will continue in effect.
24. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You agree, as do we, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.